~~~Pedigreed, Pet Quality, Holland Lops~~~ Hi! Welcome to my Rabbitry, MountainSide Lops. My name is Whitney Gilmore. I specialize in family friendly, pet quality Holland Lops. Some show quality babies as well. I also sell them with pedigrees. My herd is still young, so I haven't had tons of experience, but all my bunnies come from a very long line of the highest quality Hollands.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Breeding News!
Well, I guess it was a no go for Charlie. But we re-bred her along with Holly and Willow. We brought them to the rabbitry that we got most of our bunnies from, and mated them with her bucks. Charlie was bred with a Blue buck, Holly with the Blue and Tri-Color, and Willow with the Blue. They are due on November 4th! Lets keep our fingers crossed for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment