~~~Pedigreed, Pet Quality, Holland Lops~~~ Hi! Welcome to my Rabbitry, MountainSide Lops. My name is Whitney Gilmore. I specialize in family friendly, pet quality Holland Lops. Some show quality babies as well. I also sell them with pedigrees. My herd is still young, so I haven't had tons of experience, but all my bunnies come from a very long line of the highest quality Hollands.
Thursday, May 29, 2014
About the Rabbitry.
Hi! I am starting this blog for my Rabbitry, MountainSide Lops. My name is Whitney Gilmore. I am a younger breeder, who has a love for rabbits, especially Holland Lops. I specialize in family friendly, pet quality Hollands. Some show quality babies as well. I also sell them with pedigrees. My herd is still young, so I haven't had any litters yet, but all my bunnies come from a very long line of the highest quality Hollands. Even though I'm newer to this bunny breeding thing, I feel like I am just as qualified as anyone else. :) I am excited to share all the cute things my little babies do, and keep everyone posted on upcoming litters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment